- Draft Linton and Hildersham Neighbourhood Plan – If you would like to fill out a feedback form this can be found at the bottom of the linked page (please note that this is in word format so that it can be printed and posted back to Linton Parish Council office). The public consultation will be open until 13th August 2023.
- The plan will have statutory status – greater influence over planning decisions
- More say for residents on specific local issues than in the Local Plan
- Community-led process not ‘top-down’
- Helps to place local environmental and conservation issues at the top of the agenda
- Provides an opportunity to specify which sites will be developed and the housing ‘mix’
- Encourages dialogue with a range of organisations
- Can encourage community projects and self-build initiatives.
Link to Linton Parish Council Neighbourhood Plan information pages.